This video course can be taken at your pace! Watch through the 4 hours of video content, download and peruse the resources, and come back again and again when you need a reminder about the skills and tools introduced!
Following participation in this training, attendees should be able to:
- List the basic structure and elements of a tabletop role-playing game (TTRPG).
- Describe the inherent benefits of playing collaborative games with friends, peers, and family.
- Describe the Core Capacities that can be addressed through intentional play.
- Implement “session zero” content and safety tools in a TTRPG campaign.
- Describe modifications and adaptations of participation structures and content guidelines that increase accessibility to TTRPGs.
Trainers: Hayden Jones and Elizabeth Kilmer, PhD